- 10 medium to large prawns, shells (except tail end) and veins removed
- 1 bell pepper, de-seeded, cut to bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
sauce combine well
- 1 tbsp XO sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese wine
1. Heat oil in wok. Stir fry garlic till fragrant.
2. Add bell pepper wedges, stir fry for about 1-2 minutes till cooked.
3. Add prawns. Stir fry for a brief few seconds and you will start to see the prawns curling and turning opaque. Add the xo sauce mixture (A) and stir fry till the prawns are fully cooked and well coated in the sauce.