- 300g thinly Sliced Beef
- 2 large green peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1-2 dash ground ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger with soy sauce; mix well.Add meat and stir.
2. Get oil hot in deep dish skillet and add beef only, reserving soy sauce liquid.
3. When beef is browned, add the peppers, garlic, water and reserved soy sauce liquid into skillet.
4. Cook over medium to low heat until peppers are tender, about 10 minutes.