|Nothing says summer like an easy no-cook salad that can double as a main dish. Using all FIELDS ingredients, we’ve provided our own refreshing recipe of Mango Avocado Shrimp.|
Time: 20 mins
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 large mangoes
- 2 avocados
- 80g thinly sliced shallots
- 50g chopped cilantro
- 450g tiger prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 tbsp. dried chili or fresh Thai bird chili
- In a large bowl, whisk together the freshly squeezed lime juice, olive oil, and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Dice mangoes and avocados into 2 cm cubes or long slices, and add to the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Add shallots, cilantro, and chilies.
- Place whole shrimp on top for a great finish.
- Serve or cover and chill for up to 1 hour.