How to get kids to eat more healthy fish can be quite challenging. Use this delicious kid-friendly recipe to make even the pickiest child a fish fan.
Time: 25min + 3h waiting
- 4 150g of FIELDS fresh salmon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 4 tbsp organic soy sauce
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of pure harvest organic honey - native forest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Japanese sesame oil
- Black pepper ground
Combine two tablespoons of oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, onion, honey, garlic, sesame oil, and pepper to taste in a bowl. Add the salmon and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least three hours.
Over medium heat, cook salmon on each side for 4-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of salmon. Meanwhile, strain the marinade and simmer in a saucepan over medium-low heat until slightly reduced. Serve salmon with sauce.